I’m a bit late in posting this today, but here it is!
Daily gratitude for Thursday, January 7:
- I’m grateful to have had a day out of the office, even if it wasn’t spent just lying in bed and eating bon-bons.
- I’m grateful for my three cats who are all kinds of goofy.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to spend some time with my husband, even if we weren’t alone at all during it.
- I’m grateful that my daughter will be home from school soon, which means lots of snuggles for me!
- I’m grateful for a trip to Wegmans that means we have my favorite sandwich, a yummy cookie, some good looking brownies, a bag of chocolate and fresh onion bagels (can you tell I’m carbing right now?)
- I’m grateful that some people have been able to see through the hype and the visual effects (which are very good) to the true offensiveness of Avatar.
- I’m grateful that tomorrow is Friday. I always like a good Friday!