Today, I am grateful for:
- My fabulous daughter and hubby and getting to spend time with them this weekend.
- Heated seats in the new car on cold, snowy days like today.
- Little space heaters so my office is nice and toasty.
- Quiet Fridays at work so I can get things done that need doing.
- That we’re leaving for California on Wednesday of next week!
- The goal-setting workshop I am taking and the ways it’s making me think about challenging things.
- The two new books I started reading yesterday (The Wellness Workbook and This Year I Will…), which are also making me think about challenging things.
- That I get excited about thinking about challenging things rather than disheartened or depressed!
- That the weekend starts tomorrow!