Today I’m feeling a little ugh, so it’s a bit harder for me to find my gratitude. I guess that’s why it’s important to actually do it, right?
OK, here it is…daily gratitude for Saturday, January 9:
- I’m grateful that my husband and daughter let me sleep in this morning.
- I’m grateful that it’s Saturday and I could sleep in.
- I’m grateful for a new episode of Dollhouse (though sad that puts us one closer to the end).
- I’m grateful for kitties who know when I need a snuggle (even if none of them is a lap cat).
- I’m grateful that my daughter gives me her stuffed cat to have in my lap when I need a lap cat.
- I’m grateful that there are only two more days of work before we’re off to California.
- I’m grateful for my wonderful friend who is celebrating a birthday today!