Today, I’m thankful for:
- My wonderful daughter who didn’t freak out too much when we messed up the alarm and got up late and made her miss her bus and had to drive her to school instead.
- My new winter coat — it is a bit puffy, but it is nice and warm!
- My space heater — getting me through the day today.
- Students who recognize that faculty are people too and that we are here to help them but we are not their servants and, therefore, are grateful for our assistance.
- A blooming Christmas cactus — I think I need even more color in my office…
- Two days ’til California!