Today is our last day in California. As much as we’ve enjoyed it and as wonderful as it’s been to not have to think about work, I’m ready to be home (as is my body, which is convenient since it will be going with me).
Today I’m grateful for:
- Generally being able to enjoy this trip without being constantly tired or in pain.
- Finding that I actually kind of like mild exercise sometimes.
- Time alone with hubby and Pkin, even when she’s a bit cranky (like this morning).
- Pkin rolling with it when we forgot hubby’s swimsuit at our last hotel and I wasn’t up to swimming.
- Spending time in CA and finding that I actually kind of like (even prefer) where we live in VA (northern — important to note).